If you are looking to apply for a UK Spouse visa then do not worry and contact us immediately. Our immigration solicitors have in-depth knowledge with the recent changes in
the Immigration Rules. If you are not a British or EEA national and you are married to someone who is a British Citizen or settled in the UK you will need a spouse visa if you
want to join or remain in the UK with them.
The spouse visa is one of the most common visa applications dealt with by our settlement team. You can apply for a Spouse/Civil Partner visa from both inside and outside the UK depending on your immigration status in the UK.
The UK Marriage Visa or Spouse Visa allows a non-EU individual to move to the UK and live with their UK settled spouse. Not fulfilling all the immigration rules outlined for The UK Marriage
Visa can lead to the application being declined. Applicants must be cautious to fill in all relevant sections on their form correctly and ensure all conditions are fulfilled as applications can often be rejected on many different grounds.
- You are 18 years or over 18 years old.
- Your relationship to your family member (.i.e. your husband) is genuine and recognised in the UK, example your marriage is a recognised legal marriage in your country. Your marriage is subsisting
- You intend to continue living with your family member or partner in the UK after you apply.
- You and your family will have adequate place to live in the UK-Immigration survey report of the house.
- You further need to comply with the level of English, you must have to provide a English test result from a UK recognized body confirming your proficiency level in English.