ASHER & TOMAR SOLICITORS:
We are specialist Immigration Solicitors based in London (Immigration Solicitor London) and Immigration Solicitors based in Cardiff (Immigration Solicitors Cardiff).
We are serving you since 2008 and our experienced Immigration Solicitors have got in depth knowledge on UK Immigration Rules/Law, Human Rights,
business Immigration and UK Citizenship.
If you are willing to apply for British Nationality then certain requirements must be fulfilled:
If the applicant is married to a British Citizen, they need need to have:
- a) Lived in the UK for 3 years and be in possession of ILR for atleast 11 months on the date of the application
- b) Not been absent from the UK in excess of 270 days during the 3 year period
c)Not been absent from the UK in excess of 90 days during the last 12 month period before application
- d) Be of a good character
- e) Must have intention of settling in the UK permanently
- f) Good knowledge of English
- g) Passed the Life in the UK test