If you have a county court judgement .i.e CCJ registered against you then it can be removed, 3 ways to remove a CCJ.

a) You pay the amount stated in your CCJ within a month.

b) Application to the cout with the consent order, where both the parties agreed to it.

c) Wait six years to get the CCJ removed from youur credit file.