UK Family Law

Other Links

How to Apply for Decree Absolute


The decree absolute is the legal document that ends your marriage, once the DECREE NISI is pronounced then you must wait for at least 6 weeks only then you can apply for DECREE ABSOLUTE. 

The reason behind the delay is that you have a chance to discuss finances and other issues with your husband or wife before the marriage comes to an end. So if you are willing to instruct a firm of Solicitors in Southhall to file a divorce petition on your behalf and advise and represent you till the DECREE ABSOLUTE  is pronounced then you can avail the facility of our Solicitors, please be advised that our “Solicitors in Southhall” are available on Saturdays as well.

Enquiry Form