Criminal Injury Compensation Scheme

UK Family Law

Other Links

Out of Country Appeals Rights

Out of Country Appeal Rights to the First-Tier Immigration and Asylum Tribunal after leaving the United Kingdom

The Secretary of State (Home Office) has certification powers, therefore, the Secretary of State for Home Department (SSHD) can certify your claim as clearly unfounded with out of country appeal right.

You cannot appeal the decision of the Secretary of state if your claim has been certified under section 94 of the Nationality, Immigration and asylum act 2002.

An appellant has 28 days to lodge an out of country appeal, if you intend to challenge the decision of the Secretary of state for the fact that you should be granted an in-country right of appeal then you can only do that by way of Judicial Review (JR).

You can lodge a paper appeal and the Immigration and Asylum tribunal fee for the paper appeal is £80.00 and for the oral appeal is £140.00

Why Choose Asher & Tomar Solicitors:

Our team of expert Immigration Solicitors based in London and Cardiff can advise and represent your complex immigration matter (Out of country Immigration appeals) at every stage from, entry clearance officer, home office, immigration tribunals, upper tribunal field house, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.

Our expert Immigration Solicitors will endeavour to deliver the best outcome of your complex Out of country immigration appeals and have dealt with numerous Out of country Immigration Appeals.

Enquiry Form