If you are married to a British national or a person settled in the UK, then you can apply for switching from Tier 4 to a spouse visa.

The requirement to switch from Tier 4 to Spouse Visa

a) You must be lawfully married

b) marriage is a genuine marriage

c) marriage should be subsisting

d) You partner or you both jointly be earning £18600.00

e) English language proficiency

Contact Immigration Solicitors to Switch from Tier 4 to a Spouse Visa

Our firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), and our team of expert Immigration Solicitors can represent your visa, i.e. switching from Tier 4 to a Spouse Visa. We have been serving you since 2008.