If you are looking to apply for a UK Spouse visa then do not worry and contact us immediately. Our immigration solicitors have in-depth knowledge with the recent changes in

the Immigration Rules. If you are not a British or EEA national and you are married to someone who is a British Citizen or settled in the UK you will need a spouse visa if

you want to join or remain in the UK with them.

The UK spouse visa rules is one of the most common visa applications dealt with by our settlement team. You can apply for a Spouse/Civil Partner visa from both inside and outside

the UK depending on your immigration status in the UK.

Basic requirement to apply for spouse visa:

  1. a) £18600.00 (employed or self-employed)
  2. b) English language requirement
  3. c) Legally married
  4. d) TB test
  5. e) Genuine marriage
  6. f) Must be over 18 years of age.

Asher and Tomar Solicitors recognize that making an application can be an anxious time and are committed to advising you of the best option available to you.

So for professional and sympathetic advise kindly feel free to contact our Expert Solicitors in London and Solicitors in Cardiff:

Call: 02088677737

Mob: 07877257326, 07727255568 & 07873329697